If you follow the posts on the 4coder Patreon right now, then you know that I stopped posting the 4coder GUI blog posts because I stopped working on the GUI for a little while. What I have been working on was mostly less glamorous. I've been fixing bugs eliminating confusing APIs, both internally and the API exposed for customizations. I've been reimplementing everything I can through the custom API. Most recently what I have done was to use the custom API to construct a new build and goto error work flow. There are twelve internal commands that I can still shift to the custom side. Once that is done, it will be time for the GUI work to resume.