4coder » Forums » I made my own 4coder theme
mindspyke
9 posts
#16350 I made my own 4coder theme
3 weeks, 6 days ago Edited by mindspyke on Sept. 17, 2018, 6:49 p.m. Reason: Initial post

Hi,

I made my own little 4coder color theme. I've been liking it alot so far. If any of you guys or girls want to use it you can find it here.

Happy coding!

ralph_the_mighty
Joshua Donahue
3 posts

None

#16398 I made my own 4coder theme
2 weeks, 6 days ago

I like it!

None
Mr4thDimention
Allen Webster
421 posts / 2 projects

Heyo

#16399 I made my own 4coder theme
2 weeks, 6 days ago

Oops! I meant to reply to this post when I first saw it. I like your custom theme! Is it okay with you if I add it to the official theme pack?
CaptainKraft
Jeremiah Goerdt
211 posts / 2 projects

Stay-at-home Dad, Programmer, and Linux apologist.

#16400 I made my own 4coder theme
2 weeks, 6 days ago Edited by Jeremiah Goerdt on Sept. 25, 2018, 2:11 a.m.

I've also been playing with making my own theme. I don't see a way to color types differently from keywords.

Any chance we can con you into adding that option Allen? :-)

EDIT: Oh, and TODO, NOTE, etc. Keywords inside comments aren't getting highlighted for me.

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Mr4thDimention
Allen Webster
421 posts / 2 projects

Heyo

#16401 I made my own 4coder theme
2 weeks, 6 days ago

I am doing per-key-word coloring options in this build. But the NOTE/TODO inside comments is not so easy. I might be creating a way for the custom side to explicitly color words at render time, so maybe, and just maybe, it'll be possible before I release this build, but if not I would at least get it done in the next build.
thorduragust
2 posts
#16503 I made my own 4coder theme
6 days, 15 hours ago

Hi, is per keyword coloring in .29? Would you have to do something like the default_render_caller in 4coder_default_hooks.cpp does for TODO and NOTE if you wanted to get types to color differently than keywords?
Mr4thDimention
Allen Webster
421 posts / 2 projects

Heyo

#16504 I made my own 4coder theme
6 days, 7 hours ago

Yeah. I wanted to build a helper to make it easier to make special keywords like TODO and NOTE, but I was out of time for this build. It's possible to get them in already, but it will get even easier to add them in the next build or two.
thorduragust
2 posts
#16522 I made my own 4coder theme
4 days, 19 hours ago

Ok, good to hear! I will probably have a stab at it myself in the meantime.