- Themes are missing the colors for line numbers.
- If you select a theme which is improperly formatted (an old theme for example), it changes all colors to purple, making the whole window purple. Would be better if the text is set to a different color so that you don't need to restart the app to restore to the default theme.
- exit_4coder When asking whether to save files before closing, selecting Y doesn't close the app. You need to call the command again to close. bug report
- execute_any_cli Calling multiple times and entering different output buffer names messes up the name of the resulting buffer. Seems like it doesn't clear the previous buffer name. bug report
- After placing a one line if statement without braces, the next line of code is not indented. bug report
- Moving mouse quickly above a buffer drastically increases CPU usage. Edit: You can rebuild the custom library and set it to release. I guess the dll that comes with the app by default is not built with optimizations.
- A command binding may fail to register if the bindings are not in a specific order. From what I tried, a binding will fail to register if you register a key with more modifiers before a key with less modifiers (ctrl+shift+a before ctrl+a). bug report
Bind(write_hack, KeyCode_Y, KeyCode_Alt, KeyCode_Control); // was not registered Bind(write_note, KeyCode_Y, KeyCode_Alt); // this one was