Mostly seems really good but a few things are bugging me:
1. It always opens messages on startup, was cool the first time, now how do I make it go away?
2. It doesn't remember themes/settings, is there some kind of config file I need to create?
3. No keyboard shortcuts for resizing buffer views/panels? (have to use mouse to drag the divider, strange considering features like mouse suppression that there would be mouse only controls?)
4. Is it possible to put the scrollbar on the left?
5. Is it possible to have focus follows mouse for switching buffer views/panels?
6. Readme says use -W for 'fullscreen' which got me excited but it turned out to be a typo of 'maximize' ='(
Other than that, really liking it so far =) also considering switching to $5/month or $10/month, what kind of extra functionality do they currently offer?