The 2024 Wheel Reinvention Jam is in 16 days. September 23-29, 2024. More info

Search next?

Hi all,

Once I've got to the first search result, how do I keep searching to go to the next match?

Thank you!

Do you mean the list_all_locations command (default is Alt+F)? If so, you can use goto_next/prev_jump (Alt+(Shift)+N). There is also a goto_first_jump (Alt+Shift+M) for reset back to the first match.

That doesn't work for me. I do ALT+F get my search list, press enter to go to the first one and then press ALT+SHIFT+N but it doesn't go to the next one. Any ideas, please?

By default it should be Alt + N for the next one, and Alt + Shift + N for the previous one (on Windows, on Mac it might be different, command instead of alt maybe).

You can use Alt + X to bring the command lister and search for next, you should see a command goto_next_jump and it should display the hotkey for that command in red.

It's probably not what you want, but you can also switch to the panel that list all the jumps, move the cursor to the desired jump and press Enter and it should jump to that location.

Replying to jamiesandell (#30229)

Use ALT+N for goto_next_jump and ALT+SHIFT+N for goto_prev_jump. I should have made it clearer.

Replying to jamiesandell (#30229)